where they are primarily active at night, thus they are nocturnal animals.
Rabbits should have a daily diet consisting mainly of hay, a smaller amount of fresh vegetables and a limited amount of pellets, for example carrot or banana
This helps their digestion and avoid diseases
There are various dangers for rabbits, mainly because they are prey animals
Humans have generated a risk for rabbits, since they are considered food for them as they are a source of protein.
My taste for rabbits was born from a very young age because of animated movies like Alice in Wonderland where this animal was an important character, then when I grew up I decided to have one as a pet and I understood how special its personality is



Many people think the rabbit is a rodent but it is a lagomorph, the difference is in their teeth.
ResponderEliminarThe guy top of me in the comments eats rabbit in ocasions, he´s telling me yesterday, but i love this animals they so furry and tiny, i really want to have one if is posibble.
ResponderEliminartotally slayed
ResponderEliminarI love rabbits too
ResponderEliminar