jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2022

Here I am...

 

Let me introduce myself; my name is Josepha Motto, my date of birth is March 30, 2004, so I am currently 18 years old, and I am student of veterinary medicine at the Universidad de Chile

I live in a peripheral district of Santiago in Chile, in a medium house with 4 members of my family, plus my 4 pets that are 2 dogs, a cat and a rabbit, with the above you can infer one of my main adjectives: I am an animalist since I have a great appreciation for animals, which is why 3 years ago I made the decision to be a person with a diet based on plants, vegan by definition.




I am usually associated with autumm because i shy and introvert girl, at the same i love reading books in park on fall meanwhile listenig to music, for example Taylor Swift and Cavetown.

When i have free time dancing kpop in public with my friends or I make a cinema at house. 

I hope a good day, cheers!


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

story of short videos related to veterinary medicine

  ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ story of short videos related to veterinay medicine °°°°°°°°°°  first    What the video represents is the understanding that is g...